How long before the loneliness goes away?

Last nights sleep wasn't the best.

I dreamed someone else wanted to be my girlfriend. I'm trying to tell her I already have one. But she doesn't want to listen. A part of me wanted to take the new one. My current girlfriend is an amazing person but I don't see her enough. She has good reasons. It's just how it has to be. The other one (someone I know) would be nowhere near as wonderful (in fact would annoy me a bit) but I would see her a lot. Then my girlfriend showed up and they had an argument. But they made me go into a different room while they argued.

Then I woke up and neither one was there. Or my wife. I felt crushing loneliness.  I just sat there for 2 hrs. Alone in my bed unable to sleep. Finally I got back to sleep and I dreamt of a water pipe and valve that was broken and couldn't be fixed. I didn't know what to do.
Next dream I went to a restaurant for lunch. I did the desert menu option but when I went to get the desserts they put them away just as I got there. I'm trying to explain that I paid for it and really wanted it. But they said no, I was too late.

Now I have to try and work while feeling like shit.


How long before I stop feeling so alone?


No comments:

Post a Comment