Stupid sheep

I see an article in the news about a polio outbreak in the Philippines caused by vaccines and the only thing officials can answer with is get more vaccines.
 https://www.abc27.com/health/philippines-declares-new-polio-outbreak-after-19-years/

Watch a piece on US homeless veterans and homelessness. This is something I still have difficulty grasping. The US were the invaders, they fucked up countries that were peaceful until then. And people willingly go over there despite it being known widespread what happens afterwards.

I get mad when I see videos of troops coming home and greeting their crying kids. The trauma they put their kids through because they put their career before their children. They were NOT forced to go. I think those videos are shit. But I can't say anything because of the backlash.

I saw an article on David Belamy a very respected scientist who was shunned for daring to speak out on global warming. Its not scientific consensus, it's scientists being forced to agree or have their career ruined.

I'm the odd one in this world. But it's because I can see what the sheep cannot. Sometimes I would love their stupidity and ignorance. Must be bliss. But I don't, I am me.



No comments:

Post a Comment