3 years ago on facebook

Pissed some people off that night. Also a good lesson in being me. 


OK. For those who are wondering what I said last night. First of all this could be offensive. My apologies if you get offended with bodily things, if you do then its best not to read on.
Now, all credit to the first person who responded. She contacted me and we sorted it. And a partial apology, the video was on her personal feed. I didn't realize that.
I saw a video of men being afraid of tampons. I didn't look all too carefully at it. I should have because it was just a joke. Stupid Edward. I deleted my response so I cant give you my exact wording but essentially it was...........
"pfft you aren't a real man until you have peeled your wife's blood soaked liner from her panties while she showers. Extra points if you did it the day after she gave birth."
In hindsight that's probably not the best. But over the years with both a wife and daughter I have had to deal with a lot of bodily stuff. It happens. And its really happened over the past few months. I have become adept at staunching blood flow while cutting fixumol (think giant cut able band aids) and applying it. I can walk into a room and tell from the smell the difference between aired and unaired necrotic tissue (have the bandages come open). I have walked to the toilet carrying bowels of vomit (that's still worse than blood). I have washed more blood and exhudate covered towels, blankets etc than I care to know.
If you can't handle bodily things it may be best to unfriend me. I am a guy who cares. And I do not run away from stuff like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment