Yet we see reports that the falsity of peoples lives on social media causes more issues and depression.
Interesting. We lie to each other to show people how not to be depressed and that in itself causes depression, but if we don't then people turn away and we are depressed. A massive self perpetuating wealth of depression.
Why?
Government: Obey or go to jail
School: Obey or fail
Religion: Obey or go to hell.
School: Obey or fail
Religion: Obey or go to hell.
The whole system is geared to pretend they are working from a position of love and caring but in fact they are instilling fear in everyone. So we have a population who are scared of everything from the constant fear. Look at the news, it's all about instilling fear.
Maybe that's why we have so many abusive relationships in the world. Because we have been brainwashed to believe fear is love.
Fear is not love.
When James Camerons avatar movie came out it caused a new psychiatric disorder. People were desperate to live a life of simplicity and working inside nature. It affected people to their core.
We are being forced and coerced into a self perpetuating spiral of depression and fear while our senses and our upper selves are screaming at us that it's wrong. All wrong. We know this is not how things should be yet no one can see the way out.
I can see it. A few others can too. I think that's where we fit in. I am here to help change this world. No, I'm not going to do it on my own. I'm no hero, but I can add my voice to those who are saying enough, and we are doing what we can to help those who need our help and healing. It's just a shame I had to experience the lows personally in order to empathize with others.
We are the wounded healers.
No comments:
Post a Comment