New cars and bad times

 So, my old car was dying, I didn’t have the money to fix it. When my company closed down I used the last of my money to buy another car. Then I sold my car so I had a small buffer in case of emergency.

The new car turned out to have even more issues than my old car. My life savings are down to $500 and on Thursday it goes in while they try to trace an elusive fault that’s costs thousands and has only gotten worse.
The dealer has refused to pay for any more repairs, they offered to refund the car and take it back, but that would have me out of pocket for the thousands of my own money I spent on it.

Story of my life. Fucked up shit. Backed into a corner, no matter what way I turn with this car I’m going to lose.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment