A funny
thing happened on the way to 48
I’m 48???
How the hell did that happen? Wait, I’m saying something else here, it was
important.
So, I am Asperger’s
which tends to come with a side order of ADHD. A number of you will know aspies
will get hyper fixated on a subject and learn everything they can on it. I love
going to the fair when it comes to town, not to go on the rides but to watch
how they work, the brilliance of often simple engineering. I could go on for
ages about the unique qualities of my cars gearbox and engine (don’t worry I
know how boring that is and I won’t).
Somewhere
along the way, I have no idea exactly why, I became fascinated with the subject
of sex. I think part of it was guys saying how good they were and I wanted to
be as good (was years later I found out a lot of them were lying) but even
beyond what others said it was a fascinating subject. So, I did what I do, I
spent years studying it. I looked at everything I could, from women’s magazines
to porn to studying human anatomy to psychologists discussing the topic of how
men and women think. I was also so lucky to find a few women who were ok for me
to ask some rather explicit questions and get honest answers (did you know
around half of women prefer one breast over the other). I haven’t had many
girlfriends but I have loved every one of them, still talk to a number of them,
they were all special women and I treasure being able to partake in their
bodies.
It has only
been in the past few years, after starting Modern Gentleman that I took the
time to understand the Dom/sub dynamic. I think that’s why I have difficulty
with any label like that, because I simply didn’t know or feel it. Even after
spending some time talking to people (a number of subs mainly) I still don’t
feel I am one despite explanations that are pretty damn close to me. Rather
than a label I simply like to say I am me, uniquely me. My style is me.
I love to
pleasure a woman to her limits, I find it fascinating to watch, learn, study
what gets her going, how far we can go, it’s fascinating. I find she is more
than willing to see where she can go too.
Random
fact, I have never read or watched 50 shades of grey, just seen a few snippets.
I never
really fit into this world. I always felt like an outside observer. Modern
gentleman is a mix of my life and observations I have made while watching
humans with all their quirks.
I love
bringing pleasure to a woman, not just sex. Everything. I love the delight they
take in food too. The sassy ones are awesome because they seem to be the ones
who take such delight in all sorts of things. I love the ones who’s eyes light
up as they go into a random junk store full of “treasures” waiting to be
discovered, the smile as they emerge from a yard sale with some random item. The
way they leave a great movie talking almost non stop from excitement of what
they just saw. Damn I miss that.
Why am I
single? Because to see this side of me you have to get to know me. In person I
am the quiet one. I am hypersensitive, I see and take in everything around me
and it’s not easy, crowds are a horror to me. So much at once, and the noise.
It’s a personal hell. I’m totally understanding that a lot aren’t like that. I’m
happy to stay home while she goes out, no jealousy because I understand how
others need that social contact (very human). I also have limits on time I can
spend interacting although with practice I think I can be better at that again.
Hypersensitive.
I hate wool, how can people wear it? It’s like sandpaper. And denim, rigid.
Nope. A woman’s skin though, its so soft and smooth. Running my hands over her
body is so dreamy, I never get sick of it.
So, this is
a part of who I am. The Modern Gentleman. I am me.
No comments:
Post a Comment