My sister

At my wife's funeral my sister sat beside me. I noticed the walking sticks but I was a bit preoccupied at the time. She waited until later before letting me know she had a "mass" in her brain. She didn't want me to know before hand what she had been going through because I was already at my limits. 
.
Shes tough, like the rest of my family. It's inoperable and will kill her at any moment but shes refusing to let it stop her. It's tough sometimes, she bought some baking to me recently (waffles) she apologised and said she had to tip them out of the container on the way because the tumor sometimes makes her spontaneously vomit. She has a fan in her handbag because her body often can't regulate her temperature anymore. 
.
I'm being forced to watch as my sister slowly dies. There's nothing I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment