If the universe pushed us into places we never wanted to go. Loved ones dying for example, and then it tries to push us reluctantly into something while claiming it will be alright this time. Is it ok to try and refuse? Will we be allowed to do so?
How much of our lives are really free will?
How much has already been decided for us? When was it decided? A billion years ago or last week?
Is it freedom or are we actually in a form of prison?
I'm sitting here on my bed with the dog in front of me. Did I choose to do that? Or was it already known
If someone kills themselves, was their death foretold? Or is that only afforded to the ones who die of other things.
They told me my wife had to die The universe said I needed to grow on my own. I never wanted that. When did they make that decision? A few days beforehand? Or was it a thousand years ago, maybe longer.
Again. How much freedom do we actually have?
Some call it the universe, some call it gods will, others use the word fate.
Are we free? Really free? Do people choose to be brave? Or successful?
Again, are we free?
No comments:
Post a Comment