Why am I
single?
Hi, I’m
Edward and I once had a relationship. It wasn’t perfect but it was good. Both
of us felt that.
That
relationship is gone forever (she died). I tried again a few times to find
something else. I don’t think it can happen anymore. A lifetime of shitty
things has pushed me into a hole and I see no way out. Dear reader, I hope you
never wind up in this place. I am here from damage. If you are here too then
you have my deepest sympathy. I will keep talking and posting to give hope to
others. Life can be a place filled with wonder, hope, dreams and most
importantly love. I know this, I had it. It was worth it. I have said it
before, the only outcome of love is pain, they either die or walk away. Go all
out, make sure that the pain is worth it. It was for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment