2 am in the bathroom

We bought our first house together, It wasn't much, but hey, it was ours.
A few days after moving in I woke up at around 2am and noticed the other side of the bed was empty. I stroll out to use the toilet and there she is, in the bathroom.
"What are you doing" I asked, in that state where I didn't want to wake all the way up.
"The carpet in here is disgusting, and who the hell carpets a bathroom"? She said, half annoyed. I know the other half of her wasn't annoyed. She had the first house she could call hers and if she wanted to rip carpet out at 2 am then no one was going to stop her.
I chuckled a bit. "Try not to stay up all night ok"? She grinned, along with a determined look. "I'll be there soon" she said.

She was neat.



No comments:

Post a Comment