Miss sassy

 




She stood before him, her tiny frame dwarfed by his imposing height. But she didn't flinch, not even when he towered over her, radiating an aura of authority that made her knees tremble with a mix of fear and excitement.

"I'm not afraid of you," she said bravely, trying to sound confident despite the quiver in her voice. "You're just a big, scary dom who thinks size matters."

She rolled her eyes, trying for sarcasm but failing miserably under his piercing gaze. Why did he have to be so good at seeing right through her? She felt like a tiny mouse facing a lioness, and yet...and yet...she couldn't help but want him more.

"Besides," she continued, taking another deep breath, "I've been dominated by bigger, meaner men than you. I think I can handle one little guy like you."

She batted her lashes up at him, trying to appear confident and sassy, but inside, her heart was racing with anticipation. This wasn't just about sex; it was about proving something to herself – that she wasn't afraid of anyone, especially not a big, strong dom like him.

She took another step forward, her eyes locked onto his, daring him to back down. "So come on, big guy," she taunted, her voice husky with desire. "Show me what you've got."

No comments:

Post a Comment