My close
friend has been in town for a few days. Before you try to read more into this,
she is and will be no more than a very good friend. It’s been quite a week dear
reader, I forgot all those little things. I smiled a little as I walked past my
laundry basket to see some of the towels folded.
She bought some sheets and she was having to make the difficult decision
between high threadcounts and microfiber.
Women and that foot stomp when they are a bit miffed. I will admit to winding
her up a bit.
I cooked her dinner and did it all from scratch, making my own sauce with herbs
etc, Seeing her love it.
Those little things. Women are so damn adorable. I miss those things. If you
are lucky enough to have someone. Please, cherish all those little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment