Ramblings of a madman

 

Words, screaming around in my head. No way to slow them down.

.

Around they go.

.

Nightbirde dying of cancer. Reminded me of my wife dying of cancer too.

.

We squander our lives sometimes. Blink and it’s over while it’s been 48 long years.

.

Could you love me if you knew the real me? Or are you in love with the idea of what you think I am?

.

9:10am 21st September. We all have a date burned into our soul.

.

On the balance of things, I do more good than bad. My heart is not heavy.

.

The most common time for a heart attack is getting out of bed in the morning. Can’t live in fear of getting out of bed. Gotta keep living.

.

Around they go.

.

Did I lock my car?

.

Sometimes I feel like a fraud. Talking relationships when I can’t even get one.

.

Simple rantings of a madman tonight.

.

I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment