Why?

 Why in the fucking fuck of all that is fuck do I have all this shit happen? Come on? Can't I catch a break?

2 months of feeling like shit, pushing Drs over and over, finally get a scan to find that I need more scans to find the issue. More waiting while I can barely function. Months I expect because here you are nothing but a number, there for their convenience. 

My biggest client dumped me for another company, not surprised, new head honcho is a bitch. Hope it bites her in the ass. 

My best friend. The only close one I have is selling up and moving hours away. And today I find she has a new boyfriend. Fucking great. More alone. 

Fuck this life. Fuck this world. It's a lemon and I want my money back. 

Seriously. My life is a fucking piece of shit, all I do is get fucked the whole way through it. 

Ohhh looky, someone telling me my wife died because god needed her. Well then god is a fucking selfish  cunt! If you did god, then fuck you too!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment