I'm drunk. Real drunk. No daughter. Just me at home. Thoughts.......
3 years since she died. Travesty. Killed by New Zealands incompetent health system. Dangerous thing to be involved in.
Guilt. I miss her but I want someone else. Don't want to be alone. Yeah I know, heal yourself first. fucking bullshit. Fuck off. The few times I managed to get close to someone the healing was right there.
In this moment sounds fucking great when drunk.
Worlds fucked up. Revolution is coming. The stupid Normals can't see it. They are stirring, I see them, they know its coming, they are getting restless. Still to dumb to see it.
Millennials are lazy. Used to piss me off. They need to be lazy. revolution. Tech will hit the point where they don't need to work much. The new life style.
Humans are fucking dumb sheep, they are so easily led into delusions. They just don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment