I used to think I was weak. So many battles so many terrible things. The depression cuts me so deep so much of the time. Recently my family got screwed over. My sister was so upset. I said to her do you want me to cause havoc? I can. Done it so many times I know how to do it. At first she said no. A week later she said do it. I said, last chance. I can do it. She said go for it.
I turned the city against those people, they were abused in the street, they were pushed and shoved.
In the end my family was so sorry for them they called me off. I don't think they realised how much havoc I could cause. I stopped, although I set enough in motion that a short time later the main person involved lost her managerial job and is now a waitress.
.
You might be tired, you might be down. You might be having trouble getting up. But you could be surprised, once you get burned enough the fire has trouble hurting. Drink enough poison and you become immune to it.
.
Now, if I could just crawl out of my hole and stay out. One step at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment