Karma like most religious dribble is a fucking lie. Put there in an attempt to stop assholes from fucking up other people.
I am a good person. I have devoted so much of my life to helping others.
I bring technology to the poor so they have an opportunity to use it too.
I write to help people in or getting out of abusive relationships.
I even carry jumper cables in my car for when others need a start.
I have taken bags of groceries to people at midnight because they have no money and haven't eaten.
If someone needs me to stay up talking or needs to talk in the wee hours I am there.
.
Feeling suicidal? Talked a few people down from that place.
.
Feeling suicidal? Talked a few people down from that place.
I have snuck around to people's places and put cash in their letterbox just to help them have a nice day.
I do so much for so many people.
What do I get? To be alone.
Fuck the world.
Oh yeah. Happy birthday to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment