So, the new way to help people get over their partner dying is to fuck off and leave them to it. Then when they get sad and lonely they feel justified, they can go "see? He just needs space".
This world is fucked up and I'm not so sure if I want to be an active member in it any more. I need to win the lottery and disappear from it.
Its a strange new world. It's become a badge of honor, being alone. Where we are expected to connect using social media rather than actual contact. I wonder how long before people start to notice the relationship between this new alone phenomenon and the massive surge in suicide. Will we get used to being solitary creatures or will we figure it out? Probably the rates will continue to climb and people will shake their heads and just accept it.
No comments:
Post a Comment