A shower together

 

Some time ago I was talking to a woman who had a lot of interesting things to say. One time she utterly stopped me in my tracks. She told me how she took her Dom (yes, she was a sub) into the shower, washed him down and towelled him off afterwards.

Now a bunch of women are going, “so?” and I’m telling you a bunch of guys are stunned.

I’m 52 years old and no woman has done that for me since I was about 4. But this isn’t about childhood memories. It about being cared for. Men are expected to be tough and suck it up, and we are and we do. But, to be cared for like that. Intimately. I’m telling you, it threw me for a few days. Ladies, do this for your man, he’s going to be so stunned, it will make his year.

No comments:

Post a Comment