Desire

 

Desire,

An echo in the darkness of our souls,

A touch that ignites a thousand goals,

A yearning so intense it steals control,

It's a flame that never grows old.

 

It's a flame, it's a dance,

A magnetic, hypnotic trance,

A fervor that enhances the romance,

Desire, oh desire, in its powerful stance.

 

A murmur grows into a fiery roar,

A feeling that leaves us craving more,

A hunger that consumes us whole,

Desire, it's you I adore.

 

It's a heartbeat, fast and wild,

A rhythm that no one can build,

A longing that we cannot fulfill,

Desire, you are my thrill.

 

An allure that forever beckons,

A dream with no end or reckons,

With every beat, it seizes our hearts,

Desire, you're my sweetest start.

 

 

A passion that only you can ignite,

A storm that rules with all its might,

In your arms, I find my perfect sight,

Desire, you're the light of my life.

 

An urge that never loses its charm,

A mystery that continues to enchant,

In your embrace, I find my safe harbor,

Desire, oh desire, you're my sweet haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment