Experience

Someone once said no man should be considered a real dom until they were over 40 because they lacked the life experience. A bunch of 20 and 30 year olds are probably bristling at that.

This is not a piece about Doms though. Thinking back, 20 year old me had more confidence, but arrogance and a lack of experience came with it. It’s taken 30 years of learning about women since then for my current level of understanding. I don’t profess to know everything or say I’m perfect. But I do know a lot more about life, about women, about sex.
Yes, I know, some hit 50 and never learn. Some have though. Some take the time to learn and understand. I wonder if that’s the appeal of older men. They have the experience that cannot be found in youthfulness. Then again, older men have been hurt more. Makes then harder, more withdrawn.
Just random musings. Something that needs more thought sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment