Do you know
what I think one of the bravest things is?
A shattered
woman having sex again with someone else. Truly, she’s been abused terribly and
here she is, willing to be naked in front of a man body and soul and try again.
It’s taken
a lot for me to say that, because this is a subject that we all find
uncomfortable, but as a Modern Gentleman it is a part of who I am to have the
uncomfortable conversations. I have taken a couple of shattered women through
that stage of their journey. They have been terrified at first. But with
kindness and being ever so gentle, they have been able to open up, lay back and
allow me to take them places they have never experienced before. Once they
start seeing what they have been missing all that time, they become willing
participants in exploration of their bodies.
Dear
shattered woman. I see you. I hear you. This Modern Gentleman has pride in you
wanting to move forward. You got this, you really do. Feel the fear, it’s ok to
do so, and move forward.
-The Modern
Gentleman
-How to
love a shattered woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment