Labels in
this world are very useful, we identify food, plants, pretty much everything.
The problem is sometimes there is no correct label. I fit no exact label. I
guess the closest is Pleasure Dom (dominant). It’s shitty and ill fitting
though.
I guess it’s
part of why I am still single, I can’t easily place myself in any particular
category.
You see, I
refuse to inflict pain on a woman. It’s just not me. The whole ropes and
restraints doesn’t do a lot either. But I need a sub (submissive) the right
one, one who is willing to release her body and mind. You see, my fetish is in
making a woman orgasm, not just one small orgasm, it’s pushing further and
further for more and larger orgasms. Achieving this takes time, it’s not going
to happen the first time. I can achieve some fantastic ones the first time but
it takes learning and trying things to truly take her places. Sometimes the
journey can be as much fun as the destination.
The most
difficult part is treading a fine line, pushing her to her limits but holding
back enough because if you go too far she passes out and that is not great on
my part, sitting there frustrated after pleasuring her for hours. Unfortunately,
this happens a lot because seeing her in a mess of orgasms makes me want to
push her more and further. Hitting that balance is not easy when neither of you
wants to hold back.
So, you
say, what’s in it for me? There has to be pleasure beyond just pleasuring her. There
is. In sexual terms, after she’s had her fill I can be completely selfish in
what I want. I keep it varied but I can keep it about me and take as long or be
as quick as I please.
Outside of
sex, I’m still the strong person, but, not always. I love a woman who is kind
and tender with a side of sass. Who will be gentle towards me. I guess a woman
with slightly sub tendencies there too.
Me n her =
Gentle
Me n her
against the world = Badasses.
Don’t ever
hurt her. I hate fights and arguments and I will walk away when possible. But I
will be relentless when I have to be. I’m old and well-practiced.
No comments:
Post a Comment