I'm running a gauntlet of bearucrats who are trying to kill off my business that I have spent 20 years creating.
Because some asshole feels schools working together is wrong and they have to compete instead.
And now they are paying a nationwide chain to undercut me.
So I am losing my clients.
So I am busting my ass trying to keep my last clients happy doing impossible things.
Because I am too sick to go do a regular job.
In short I am very, very fucked and I see no way out.
So I bash my head against brick walls in a futile effort to last a little longer hoping beyond hope something goes right for once in my pathetic fucking miserable existence.
This years lesson, you give up everything for a job, in the end though, they will drop you for the big company who can do more for less. Loyalty is just a word.
No comments:
Post a Comment