Dear God. I have some questions.

Dear God, I have some questions.


Why did you take my wife before she even made it to 50? The one good thing in my life? 
Why did you take my mother before she made it to 60?
Why is there a mass in my sisters brain?
Why does my father have cancer?
Why am I autistic? Why is my daughter also autistic?
Why do I have chronic fatigue syndrome?
Why do I have rheumatoid arthritis?
Why do I have osteocondritis?
Why do I have to live every waking moment in pain?
Why do I have to live knowing that some time soon my spine will give out and I will be in a wheelchair?
.
Why do you supposedly only give people as much as they can take? Do you say that to the people hanging from trees with a rope around their neck?
.
Tell me about childhood cancers?
And plagues? 
.
Why did you not want man to have knowledge?
.
Why do you allow such atrocities to be committed in your name?
.
"When I come before you I will not be begging for forgiveness, but demanding an apology" -A rough translation of words found scratched onto a wall at Auschwitz. Why did you leave so many to die so terribly?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment