So things went wrong all day.
The server I was trying to repair after 10hrs I had to give in. It's not worth repairing.
My not girlfriend who was coming for the afternoon and night had to make it the afternoon and evening. Then just the evening and in the end she had to give it a miss. Maybe tomorrow.
Then I ate dinner. My IBS is giving me a hard time and I spent over an hour in the toilet. I had a shower, got half way and had to get out and go back to the toilet.
I took codiene in the hope it will block me up. It's helping but I still feel uncomfortable.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Next day update. She ate food she knew didn't agree with her so she's not coming again. And she's tied up all weekend.
I'm feeling a bit low right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment